Behavior Therapist Needed – Full Time Center Based with Benefits (Chesapeake, VA)
The Mea’Alofa Autism Support Center is an organization that is dedicated to providing the highest quality therapy to children with autism in the Hampton Roads area using the principles of applied behavior analysis. We have a growing, dynamic, dedicated and fun staff and a wonderful group of clients.
MASC is looking to add responsible, dynamic and passionate behavior therapists to our staff. These positions are guaranteed full time, center based, and include health insurance, dental insurance and vision insurance, paid holidays, paid sick and personal leave, a wide range of continuing education opportunities and professional supervision. Registered Behavior Technicians are preferred; however, MASC will provide the training necessary for you to receive your RBT certification if necessary.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE LACKING THESE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (psychology, education, social work, special education, etc)
- A background working with children
- Experience with children with special needs preferred
- ABA experience is preferred
- Responsible, punctual and open to feedback
- Good communication skills
- CPR or BLS certified
- 1:1 direct instruction utilizing the principles of ABA
- Data collection
- Collaboration with peers and supervisors
- The ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors and families
- participation in staff meetings and trainings
If you are interested in being a part of a great learning environment where you can truly make a difference, please email your resume and references to email@example.com.
M.A.S.C. is currently accepting applications for BCBAs, BCaBAs, and behavior therapists. If you are interested, please fill out the form below and upload your resume.